As our Motion Graphics/VFX artist, you will help to bring extra life to the environment, characters, weapons, and more. You will help us to immerse the player in a believable world by using ambient effects. You will work with our team of artists to ensure that all individually assigned effects deliverables are completed fully and in line with production schedule and Director’s overall vision.
An ideal candidate will remain current and up-to-date in effects techniques through industry research and training.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on the complete VFX pipeline from concept design to final polished result in the game
- Excellent knowledge to combine aesthetics and physics to create VFX
- Collaborate with designers, artists and developers to design and implement VFX
- Ensure that your design fits well into the VFX budget set for the game
- Comply with technical challenges to achieve the best performance for VFX in the game
- Create technical documentation and prototypes for your VFX design
- Troubleshoot and problem solve visual effects related issues.
- Be on par with current and emerging visual effects trends and technology
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a similar role
- Experience in Cocos/Unity would be an advantage
- Strong understand of visual effects fundamentals and techniques.
- Experience with data driven particle implementation
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Work directly with a founding team with deep expertise in their fields.
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
- Beautifully designed large office space.
- Flexible timing
- Competitive salary + Free shares
- Relocation allowance
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
Job Type: Full Time