You will act as a bridge between the artists and programmers, ensuring the art content and features are easily integrated into the game, while respecting the artistic vision and technical constraints of the project. You must possess an equal amount of knowledge about both disciplines to ensure all needs are being met and should be an all-rounder with experience working in the artistic and programming realms.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with 2d artists and programmers to create art and bring it into the engine
- Support artists and engineers in the use of the art pipeline and user-facing engine tools
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation
- Review creative process and identify opportunities for tool improvements
- Develop art pipeline tools and extensions with an eye towards usability and efficiency
- Solve challenging technical issues in the asset pipeline
- Collaborate with engineers and testers to diagnose and resolve in-game problems
- Inspire and empower the art team to optimize their processes
- A couple of years working in game development as a Technical Artist.
- Knowledge and experience in integrating art with any game engine(Unity/Unreal etc)
- A solid understanding of a variety of art 2D software packages as well as a knowledge of game engines.
- A strong understanding of colour theory, composition and staging techniques, as well as UI/UX.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- The number and variety of tech-art areas of interest in your past activity is also important
- Ability to create and work with technical documentation
- Animation skills
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Work directly with a founding team with deep expertise in their fields.
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
- Beautifully designed large office space.
- Flexible timing
- Competitive salary + Free shares
- Relocation allowance
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
Job Type: Full Time