Discover how amazing games are crafted at Bombay Play, India’s most original and innovative gaming startup. We are looking for a Game Designer who wants to build world class experiences and flourish in the fast paced world of gaming. You will work closely with the Art and Engineering teams to create fantastic worlds and ways to experience them. You should be willing to push the envelope on user experiences, and have the ability to consider issues from numerous angles (Design/Art/Code).
You will embark on an adventure with a colourful band of misfits to create brand-new mobile games from conceptualisation to launch. Your mission is to create immersive and compelling game experiences that millions of gamers can fall in love with. No detail is too small and no idea too ambitious!
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the Design point of contact for a small, high performing team
- Write crystal clear design specifications that detail the functionality of game features.
- Coordinate with other departments (Programming, Art, QA) to ensure quality and execution is as per spec and world class.
- Be hands on with editing tools to integrate, polish and tweak UI
- Create and balance deep game economies
- Mentor and coaching your team members to achieve desired objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience using game development tools such as Unity, Unreal or Construct.
- Proficient in writing formulas and queries in Microsoft Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software
- Exceptional design skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and associated tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill,
- Give and take constructive feedback.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock
- Flexible timing and work from home days
- Relocation allowance
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from
everything you need.
- Beautifully designed large office space.
- Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields.
Job Type: Full Time