Bombay Play is in the search for a Technical lead (Front end) to join our engineering team
for designing and developing games.
Your main challenge will be to design and build from the ground up a micro frontend
architecture which will support our multi channel strategy and future growth. The technical
lead will be the resource for technological issues in their field. T he incumbent is a
technical expert who will assess issues in their field of expertise and be accountable for
the technological choices, technical architecture and performances of the systems in which
they specialize. The incumbent will continue to produce code and define best practices in
their field of expertise. You will be responsible for ensuring good design and best
practices by the team you lead.
You will design and build world class games, reaching millions of players across the globe.
If you want to have a positive impact on millions of users, you have a passion to build and
optimize ga mes to achieve a rich and fluid interaction and if you are interested in joining
a dynamic and creative company, we have the right job for you.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Code and develop new games and features such as gameplay, IAPs, prototypes,
implementation of SDKs, etc;
- Inspire technical solutions while spearheading multiple games;
- Review code and design decisions with teammates and propose changes and improvements to
promote scalable, reliable, and maintainable technologies for our gaming platforms;
- Promote code maintainability, extensibility and reusability across all mobile devices;
- Provide feedback to help shape the final product of our games in terms of gameplay and
- Monitor the technical performance of games including server client communication issues,
bugs, and crashes;
- Build front end components, frameworks, and tools shared across multiple games;
- Architect technical solutions that support the needs and objectives of both the product
roadmap and the technology roadmap;
- Be a reference for team members for all technical iss ues in his/her field of expertise;
- Work as a senior programmer and help program high risk elements in their field of
- Prototyping and developing new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from
research to release;
- Assess performance, extensibility, availability, reliability, and security on a regular
basis and optimize systems in the field of expertise whenever nec essary;
- Resolve the most complex technical issues;
- Be a mentor for the engineering team;
- Advise the Producer/Product Owner by suggesting corrective measures to meet project
objectives whenever necessary.
- Experience making cross platform mobile games for Android/iOS/HTML5;
- At least 5 years of experience in game developmen t and Unity/Cocos;
- Ability to solve complex problems with simple and optimal solutions;
- Good code design skills, strong understanding of OOP and experience making
- Ability to adapt to different game genres;
- Ability to create quick prototypes as per instructions;
- Ability to learn different technologies and programming languages quickly;
- At least a couple of years of Team handling experience;
- Strong empathy for users;
- Love and passion for mobile games;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance.
- Flexible timing and work from home days.
- Relocation allowance
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything
- Beautifully designed large office space.
- Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields
Job Type: Full Time