Bombay Play is looking for a Senior Game Producer who is interested in creating something bigger by helping us in building the next generation of world class entertainment by aiming to lead a team of individuals into publishing a large number of ground breaking games for millions of people all around the world. You will be the eyes, ears and glue of game development by playing a major role in assembling and managing a team of game developers, artists and designers and ensuring that they are headed into the right direction.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching the WHY for a new game and creating a matrix of competition and our game that justifies the effort
- Drive the game development process by being the person behind the curtain, helping everything to run smoothly.
- Lead discussions and meetings between the management and the game teams to review the progress and deliver consistently on the status and strategic planning.
- Being the epitome of excellence by replicating the reviews and feedback by the management on the gaming framework.
- Closely monitor art , animation quality to ensure perfection and smooth user experience
- Plan strategically through analytics events and iterate on the game by using data analytics and delivering on activities, which include slate management, game production status reporting and workforce planning.
- Assisting the founders by understanding the organization's road maps and helping them achieve their goals by proactively participating in their problem solving process.
- Handle a significant budget and work within it by delivering the best in standards.
- Contribute to other functions and projects in order to support our corporate vision, as and when required.
- 5+ years experience as a Producer in the games industry
- 3+ years experience as a producer in the mobile game industry
- Candidate must have shipped at least two game titles
- Experience managing a team of 10+ developers (programmers, artists, animators, designers, testers)
- Extremely strong project management skills - Fluent with Agile methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An excellent knowledge of production, the difficulties generally encountered by teams and solutions tailored to their requirements
- Ability to analyze problems and provide consistent guidance on different areas : art, game design , organization, business
- A good mobile video game culture and a great knowledge of the mobile gaming market
- A constant concern of mobile consumer expectations , its use of products
- Excellent interpersonal skills , combining leadership and diplomacy
- Strong skills with the MS Office suite of tools: Word, Excel, and Project
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance;
- Flexible timing and work from home days;
- Relocation allowance;
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything
- Beautifully designed large office space;
- Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields.
Job Type: Full Time