As a frontend engineer on one of our game teams, you’ll be a key contributor to developing amazing games that millions of customers around the world enjoy. We’re always looking for great engineers who want to help us build the next amazing game, or expand and improve an established game. You’ll design and deliver new game systems, new game features, and new ways to delight our customers and drive revenue. You should have experience in all phases of software development and be self-directed. If you are an all-around great engineer who is willing to learn and tackle hard problems, there are ways to have a huge impact. As part of a small and growing team you will have great opportunities to build systems from scratch and own them.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working as part of one of our Game team or our systems team.
- Regularly shipping updates to millions of customers.
- Driving the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of internal and external feedback
- Creating measurable success, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload
- 4+ years of professional software development experiences
- You should have experience with Cocos Creator, Cocos2d-x or Unity and should be willing to work across these engines. Experience with implementing platform specific solutions is a plus.
- An under the hood understanding of software systems, awareness of best practices to build generic and performant systems are a plus.
- Strong software engineering skills, including strong fundamentals in Algorithms and Data-structures.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance.
- Flexible timing and work from home days.
- Relocation allowance
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
- Beautifully designed large office space.
- Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields
Job Type: Full Time