Discover how amazing products are born at Bombay Play, India’s most innovative gaming startup. We are looking for a Community Manager to help us enhance our player experience. Bombay Play aims to publish a large number of groundbreaking social games over the coming years while maintaining a world class level of quality.
You will embark on an adventure with a colourful band of misfits to create brand-new mobile games from conceptualisation to launch. Your mission is to create immersive and compelling game experiences that millions of gamers can fall in love with. No detail is too small and no idea too ambitious!
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute game-specific strategic support plans that improve the player experience and align with Player Support and Game Studio objectives.
- Engage with players via our App pages by posting interesting and thoughtful content. Keeping players informed about updates and improvements.
- Tactical application of best practices and applicable learnings to improve the player experience.
- Influence game development and product implementation through studio engagement and feedback. From a player support perspective, contribute and provide key insights and feedback for playtests, spec reviews, bug triage, and other studio meetings.
- Weekly analysis and reporting of game issues, including in-depth analysis of player feedback, customer satisfaction surveys, and suggested game improvements.
- Identification and escalation of emerging/trending game bugs and coordination with Game Teams for expedited resolutions and communication plans.
- Maximize player delight and assist team in solving issues in a way that balances the needs of the consumer and the business.
- Reporting on process improvements, team performance, and development opportunities.
- Knowledge of your supported games’ core game play mechanics, features and functions, admin tools, and game release process. Stay
up to date on all new releases and features and keep a pulse on player pain points and satisfaction.
- Be an advocate and an authority in the games your team is supporting and act as a point of contact for your team in game related and process questions.
- Ensure a healthy, motivated and positive team environment, addressing issues and providing feedback where necessary in a timely manner.
- Please note, we are seeking someone who is able to work flexible hours to support critical game issues and outages.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience using game development tools such as Unity, Unreal or Construct.
- Proficient in writing formulas and queries in Microsoft Excel or equivalent spreadsheet software
- Exceptional design skills and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and associated tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill,
- Give and take constructive feedback
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance.
- Flexible timing and work from home days.
- Relocation allowance
- Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
- Beautifully designed large office space.
- Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields
Job Type: Full Time